Coconut Pear Chia Pudding
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk (canned or refrigerated)
- ¼ cup coconut cream (canned)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 red or green Anjou pear, sliced (or diced)
- ¼ cup roasted unsalted pistachios, shelled
- Optional toppings: 2 tablespoons coconut flakes + extra honey
1. In a large bowl add coconut milk, cream, honey and chia seeds.
2. Whisk and keep this in the fridge overnight (or a minimum of 3 hours).
3. When ready to serve, add the chia seed pudding in a bowl or serving glass.
4. Slice fresh pears and add on top.
5. Add additional pistachios and coconut flakes before serving.