Pear and Lentil Salad
Pear and Lentil Salad:
- a few handfuls of arugula
- a few handfuls of spinach
- 1/2 pear, sliced into thin slices
- 2 tablespoons of chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup of cooked lentils (I buy them pre-made)
- 1/4 cup of pomegranate seeds
- 1/4 cup of feta or goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper
*pour a desired amount of dressing onto the salad and toss. Store the rest in the fridge.
1. Fill a large bowl with the arugula and spinach.
2. In a bowl or small jar, mix the dressing ingredients. whisk or shake until well combined. if desired, add water to thin.
3. Mix the dressing with the greens. mix in or top with the lentils, pear slices, pomegranate seeds, and crushed pecans.
4. Top with crumbled feta.