Baja Vegetable & Pear Pizza
When leaves start to fall and seasonal fruits are in for the cooler temperatures, pears are the best fruit topping for a fall-inspired pizza. Finish it off with a drizzle of Tapatio and you got a staple recipe for this fall season.
- 1 package prepared pizza dough
- 8oz shredded Oaxaca cheese
- 6 oz crema
- 1 bunch cilantro, roughly chopped
- 2 Anjou, Starkrimson or Bartlett Pears, sliced
- 1 6 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts
- 6 oz arugula
- Tapatio Hot Sauce, to taste
Preheat Oven with pizza stone to 450 degrees.
Stretch/roll prepared pizza dough to 14 inch circle.
Cover pizza dough with oaxaca cheese and crema.
Gently lay pear slices over cheese, alternating with artichoke hearts every couple of slices.
Garnish pizza with arugula and cilantro. Season with Tapatio, to taste.
Place in oven for 8-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Remove pizza from oven and let rest 1-2 minutes before slicing.
Serve with Tapatio.
- Serving Size: 1 Slice (167g)
- Calories: 300
- Carbohydrate: 37g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 14g
They all look yummy